NOT Your Mother's Glamour Shoot!


Whenever I say, "My passion is glamour photography" to women, I can almost see their minds flashback to the 1980's when big hair and feather boas were the hallmarks of a glamour picture.

Picture via Pinterest Article @buzzfeed.com

When this image was taken, this was the trend. This was considered glamorous, but you can date this picture just by looking at it. It really doesn't stand the test of time.

This is NOT what I do!

I want to create images for you that will look just as gorgeous 30 years from now, as they do today. I am talking about timeless beauty. 1930's Hollywood beauty.  
 Lucille Ball, 1932
The photographs that I take will still be hanging proudly on your wall years from now, and not hidden away because you are to embarrassed to look at them. These will be images you will LOVE!
Here are just a few examples of what I can create for you:




 I always have so much fun with my clients! You'll get pampered by a professional hair and makeup artist. You'll have an awesome photo shoot where you will look and feel like a model. Then you'll get to choose some fabulous pictures that you will be showing off for years to come. 

Isn't it about time you had some beautiful pictures of yourself?
 

Comments