Celebrating International Women's Day

    Today is International Women's Day,  so it got me to thinking about the amazing women who have been in my life. Wonderful roll models who showed me how to live life to the fullest.  How to deal with disappointment by picking yourself up, dusting yourself off, and keep moving forward. How to be brave enough to fight a foe like cancer. How to see the positive in any situation. How to help you believe in yourself when your head is filled with doubts.  How to love and be loved.


     Above are all the beautiful women in my family. They have all touched my life and touched my heart. They are all strong women.


     There are so many other women who have lifted me up along the way, friends, colleagues, and neighbors. I know, because of them, I am a strong woman too. Who are the strong women in your life?





Comments