Helping You See Your Beauty

    My favorite client is the woman who says, "I hate myself in pictures." I can understand where she is coming from. Today it is hard getting bombarded with magazines covers and Victoria Secret models all shoving the "standard of beauty" in our faces. There was even a Facebook post not too long ago that showed you how you would look on a glamour magazine cover. The filter put a TON of makeup on you, did some Photoshopping, and then you were supposed to be beautiful. That is not how I see your beauty.

    When I point my camera at you I am not just trying to capture what I see on the outside. I want people to see what I see - your beautiful soul. I want to bring that inner beauty to the surface, that is truly what makes a woman beautiful. Do we put makeup on you? Yes. Do I Photoshop? Yes, but that is only to lessen the "flaws" someone sees in themselves. No one else sees you the way you do when you pick yourself apart in the mirror. I always say that I photograph you the way the world sees you, from the inside out.

   Let me help you see how really beautiful you are.

Comments