Top 10 Reasons I should be your next photographer!

    I recently had a client come to my studio for a head shot. We talked a little and then she asked me why I was so expensive. I asked her what she meant, and she said that she had gone to one of the photography places in the mall and she got about 10 images for about a third of what I was asking for one. I then asked her why she came to me, and she said that she had hated all of the pictures she had received and took the CD back. I assured her that that wouldn't happen with me.

    We began our shoot and I immediately started to tell her how she should move her body into different poses. She said the the other place hadn't told her anything about posing. They just asked her to sit down and smile, and then they took her picture.

     When the shoot was over I told her that it would take 24-48 hours before she would see her proofs because I needed to edit them so she would look her best in each picture. None of her pictures had been edited at that other place. What they took is what she got, straight out of camera.  Well, when she saw her proofs from me she had a hard time picking just one because she loved all of her images. She even bought additional pictures!

     My knowledge of posing, lighting, and editing are just some of what I can do for you. Below is my list of top 10 reasons why we should be your choice the next time you are looking for a professional photographer:

Comments