Contemportary Glamour Images - The gift you give yourself!!


I always say that my favorite client is the woman who says, "I hate having my picture taken!" These are beautiful women, but many believe that if they don't look like models in magazines, they should avoid the camera altogether. This is a big mistake! Everyone should exist in pictures, if only for their family. Your kids shouldn't only have pictures of mom when she was 20, they want to have images of the mom they know today - the woman they love, just the way she is. They don't care that you have a few extra pounds, or some laugh lines.  In fact, that is not what they see in you. They would never describe you the way you would describe yourself - "I'm that women with the big ass and a face full of wrinkles."  Women are the only ones who are that cruel to ourselves.


It really doesn't take a lot to look good in pictures. You just need to know a few posing tricks, such as pushing all your weight away from the camera to make you look smaller, and getting your arms away from your body to make you look thinner. In my studio I make you relax in front of my camera. I want the beauty inside you to really shine through. I want the images I take to be all about you, the real you. The you everyone in the world sees, everyday.


 Do I use Photoshop? Yes, but only to minimize the "flaws" you would see in yourself. I don't take wrinkles away (unless you really want me to 😉 ), I just lighten the shadows within the wrinkles to make them less noticeable. Want to be a few pounds lighter, I can do a virtual nip here and tuck there, but you will still look like yourself. I want to show you the beautiful way the world sees you.
 

Someone once told me, "you photograph the soul." All I know is that I get so much joy when a woman sees the images I created for her and says, "I love myself in these pictures!"


Comments